Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ask questions before booking!!

I paid for a superior room at Rydges, Perth - I just wonder what the standard room was like - my room was nothing out of the ordinary. I had two quite reasonable dinner whilst I stayed there - however, breakfast was something different - often no plates/ cutley available. If you went to the buffet table - your food was whisked away from the table. Mon-Fri breakfast buffet closed at 9am - and it was exactly on time, therefore you had to ensure you had your food, albeit, it got cold - sorry, just did not like the breakfast service, no control etc - will look at other hotels in Perth next time, pity as it has a good central location.

A great city to visit

Book Rydges Perth, or Inner Perth Accommodation and Hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment